In your computer, this is going to appear as drive L, just like another hard drive. Just the way that you use other drives, say like the Drives C and D, is the same way that you are going to use this one. It is so incredibly easy and you know what, the best thing is that you will be assured that your data is backed up by a very professional service. As a computer user, no matter what security measures you have taken for your computer, you will always have that fear that anything could happen and that you could lose all your data. There is only one way to beat that fear and that is to make sure that you subscribe for the best backup service, and they do not come any better than LiveDrive.
The incredible pros of LiveDrive Backup service
- The 14 day trial offer is a must have for you, such that even if you are a doubting Thomas, you can see for yourself that this service does work, and this will be free of charge.
- If you are looking for a feature-rich service, then you know that it really does not come any better than this one here. You should subscribe today and see for yourself, because seeing is believing.
- The ease of use is just so incredible. Do you know that you can just drag and drop items into and from the L drive? Believe it or not, this service is that simple.
- Ever heard of a storage service that is integrated with the social media? Yes, that is how advanced this service is.
- Do you have several PCs? You just need to install the LiveDrive Desktop Client software, which will allow the synchronization of backed up files with all the PCs under the package. What this means is that if you back up a file in one computer, it will also appear on the other PCs desktops. This also works for the home computer and that way you do not have to keep carrying a laptop from the office to the home and so forth.
- You can also be able to open and edit office documents from the web without having to install any software. This feature is very important for a man on the move because wherever you are in the world, you can do business by accessing your important office files on the web portal, editing them and sending them to whomever you wish.
- You can integrate as many devices as you want. For example, you can access your cloud via the smart phone, the tablet, netbook, PC or any other internet enabled device.
Do not miss these additional benefits of LiveDrive
- The incredible file versioning feature that allows you to revert to the earlier or latest versions of your files at will and as you wish.
- If you revert to the earlier version of your files, every other files stored in the computers under this account will also be “updated”
- This product is highly automated. Once you install it, it virtually does almost everything for you. For example, it lists the very first documents and folders that you should back up but if you do not want to back up everything, just select the files that you would like backed up. LiveDrive does almost everything for you.
- The storage and the bandwidth are unlimited. You can store as much data as you want. If you are doing this for business, then you know that this could be a lot.
What will you pay for LiveDrive storage?
Now, with all the aforementioned features and benefits, you would be forgiven for thinking that this service will cost you a fortune but you know what, you will hardly put a dent in your wallet. First, there are two types of services here and the first one is very affordable. At $6.95 a month for unlimited bandwidth and storage, this is unmatched anywhere else in the market. The briefcase package is three times costlier than this, but at the same time, it has as three times more features. If you love the idea of getting a tad more features for a tad more money, this is perfect for you.
LiveDrive is perfect for everyone. Just choose the plan that best suits you personal and/or business needs today.